Information we collect
We may obtain information about you from various sources, including our Sites, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in an Event. An “Event” is an online gathering that includes full flow of process from event registration, event day activities on our Esports Business Network platform and post-event data information summarizing. We also may obtain information about you from business partners and other third parties and publicly available information.
The types of information we may obtain will include:
How we use your information
- Personal Information – Personal identification information such as your first & last name, phone number, e-mail address, company name, personal photo (if required), address.
- Demographic Information – Socio-economic information such as zip code, country, skills, industry, educational level, years of work experience, marriage status, income or any related information to enhance your social networking on our event platform.
- Voluntary Information – Any information you have provided voluntarily to our Site when you contact us for any reasons, or to enhance your online event experience with us.
- Preference Information
- Device Information
- IP Address or Anonymous Information
- Dates & Times of your visits to our Sites
- General geographic location of your location to access our Sites
- Searching terms you have used to reach our Sites
- Actions or activities log you have accessed on our Sites
- Anonymous Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
How We Protect Personal Information
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website and platform
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website and platform
- Understand and analyse how you use our website and platform
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality of our website and platform
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Esports Business Network maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the Personal Information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private. As a user of the Sites, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Sites, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Sites.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your Esports Business Network Sites username and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also log off from and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our Sites. Please note that we will never ask for your Esports Business Network account password via email.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Esports Business Network has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Esports Business Network will comply with all applicable data protection and privacy laws & regulations in the performance of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”, from the GDPR implementation date) or, until GDPR implementation date, the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Data Protection Laws”).
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Esports Business Network does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
How to Contact Us
and our support team will get back to you as soon possible.